Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chapter 22: The Truth Can Set You Free

Randy was pulled over for speeding not long after he moved his family to Virginia. The cop sked what a man with a Pennsylvania driver's license was doing in Virginia. Randy responded, "Well, officer, since you've asked, I have terminal cancer. I have just months to live. We've moved down here to be close to my wife's family." The officer let him off with a warning.

Describe a situation in which you were truthful and it set you free.

i would have to say that i have never been in this situation I'm not normally a lier nor due i ever get questioned about the things i say but i did get pulled over for speeding once and i told the officer that i just wasn't paying attention to the speed i was going he let me off with a warning 

No comments:

Post a Comment