Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chapter 20: "In Fifty Years It Never Came Up"

When Randy's father was 22 years old he was issued the Bronze Star for valor in World War II. But in 50 years of marriage he never told his wife; it just never came up. For Randy it was a lesson about the meaning of sacrifice and humility.

Imagine a story in which YOU are awarded a citation of valor.

this was years ago when i was little i was probably 6 or 7 years old and me my mom and chance which is my brother he had fallen into the pool at are grandmas house and just sunk right down to the bottom of the pool my mom had no idea but she did find out really fast i was yelling and telling her chance had fell into the pool but before i could finish my sentence i jumped into the pool and swam to the bottom of the pool and grabbed chance and swam to the top  gave him to my mom and she proceeded to give him CPR he was revived and we keep a very big eye on him for the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment